24-01-2005, 23:31:03
A slight variation this time :cute:

http://citroen-boutique.com/photomini/pol-2cv-bas.jpg

MOBIUS
24-01-2005, 23:45:08
Too late!

Provost Harrison
25-01-2005, 00:01:38
I noticed that afterwards, but if he's too stupid to name the thread correctly, then I am not going to hunt through countless copycats just to make sure. Now this is one problem with modern threadtitling - it is a problem because too many people often use a short and catchy slogan to catch the attention of those who are thrill seekers to see what the contents are, which are banal and grey more often than not. Now I am a strong believer in descriptive thread titling which although not as catchy as may initially be thought it prevents confusion and often keeps away those who's attention you do not want. In doing this a lot less energy is required in the imagination process. Now this isn't to say that humour is unacceptable in thread titling. Often the facts can allow for humour to be injected into the title - for example in the guise of a copycat thread without being too direct a copy of the original, and hence the concept of this thread. Everybody is familiar with the cultural icon that is the 2CV yet the titling of this thread leaves no ambiguity to the content and nature of the topic at hand. These are the best threads until some boring twat puts the longest and most waffly post with no point whatsoever in the middle of it, like I have just done. And if you have read that last point, you have more endurance than I gave you credit for because I was just testing my ability to type sustained bullshit at high speed for a long period of time.

:D

Japher
25-01-2005, 00:02:53
who was asking for a definition of PHd?

Provost Harrison
25-01-2005, 00:04:45
:D

MOBIUS
25-01-2005, 00:50:51
I think that needs to be the PHd glossary entry:lol:

Hey Nav!:)