PDA

View Full Version : 3 impending purchases

King_Ghidra
25-10-2004, 10:11:10
I saw on the weeked that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs have a dvd coming out this week so popped on to amazon to purchase it. Don't really know anything about the content but it was only 9 quid and the yeah yeah yeahs made one of my favourite albums last year as well as being one of the best live acts around by all accounts, so i'm hopeful.

Then i saw that Leonard Cohen released a new album recently and so i bought that as well. I'm a pretty big leonard cohen fan, from the sixties stuff through to the more recent material, so once again, hopeful.

Finally i saw that The Kings of Leon release their new album next week so i bought that too. Youth and young manhood was another one of my favourite albums of last year so i'm eagerly awaiting this. Apparently three of the band's four members have lost their virginity since the first album was released, which kind of reaffirms your faith in the concept that being in a band is a great way to get laid.

Funkodrom
25-10-2004, 10:14:02
Presumeably it's the bass player who didn't?

Debaser
25-10-2004, 11:42:02
I just ordered the YYYs DVD too. Thanks KG, I'd not even heard about it.

To continue the thread I also ordered the new Bloc Party single, the new Help She Can't Swim album, and some comic book compilation thing. Woo! *waits by letterbox*