PDA

View Full Version : Reading Festival tickets on sale now.

Funkodrom
22-03-2004, 10:40:29
The Carling Weekend Festivals are onsale now!
The best festivals in the UK return following 2003's triumphant events each of which saw festival goers enjoy the biggest and most exciting three days of music.

Carling Weekend: Reading & Leeds 2004 on August Bank Holiday Weekend Friday 27 August - Sunday 29 August 2004

So click here to buy tickets!
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/clickthrus/?id=15845

Drogue
23-03-2004, 02:15:47
W00t :D Reading time again :smoke: Last year was great, so hopefully going again this year. Any maybe T in the Park too, since the lineup looks good, and it always looked like a nice festival :cool:

Scabrous Birdseed
23-03-2004, 17:11:27
Looks like my summer job will make me miss Roskilde/Glastonbury weekend (:() so I might hit Reading instead.

Eklektikos
23-03-2004, 17:16:34
No way am I going to even think about buying tickets until I have a better idea of who's playing. Last year's line-up looked horrendous.

Drogue
23-03-2004, 19:17:28
Last years lineup was actually quite good IMHO. Placebo, Blur, Polyphonic Spree, Darkness... were all fantastic IMHO. I would have prefered to have had different headliners, but the other bands were well chosen, and seeing Metallica was quite nice, even for a non-fan like myself.

With The Darkness and White Stripes (IIRC) already confirmed, and many rumours of who else is to appear, I think the lineup will be pretty good. I'd like to see more first, but Glastonbury is too expensive and too hard to get tickets (over 130!) and I have friends going to Reading, so I'm pretty sure I'll choose that. Also, I have exams when Glasto is.