PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XI

King_Ghidra
03-11-2003, 10:55:13
FFXI is Square's first foray into the world of MMORPG's. It has been live in Japan since the midde of last year and has been hailed as a great sucess.

On october the 28th the N American roll out took place. I have an import copy of the game winging it's way to me (postal strike notwithstanding) so soon i'll be able to review the game and tell you all how good (or bad) it really is.

Further info, screenshots and other goodies are available from the official US site, which you can find here (http://www.playonline.com/ff11us).

King_Ghidra
03-11-2003, 14:49:34
Oh i meant to mention this game is for the PC. The ps2 version will come out later pre-installed with the ps2 hard drive.

DaShi
04-11-2003, 06:02:37
Can't be arsed to play a pay for play game. Especially from China. Though I usually love the series.

King_Ghidra
04-11-2003, 09:18:14
I cancelled my UO subscription for this baby, no way i'm going to have two monthly subscription games on the go at once

although the way i hear it, a few other types of game might be going this way...HL2 anyone?

Nav
05-11-2003, 22:48:38
doesnt matter for me, my router goes offline as soon as I try and play any game that requires gettting a server list. :(