PDA

View Full Version : Firefly not dead yet.

Sir Penguin
21-05-2003, 04:22:11
There's a DVD (including the three unaired episodes) and a movie in the works: http://www.bureau42.com/view/1365

In other news the third season of Enterprise looks like it might suck.

SP

Venom
21-05-2003, 12:17:36
I don't understand why they never aired the 3 already filmed episodes.

BigGameHunter
21-05-2003, 15:08:27
Probably to spite you.
Has Enterprise3 started or what? Last week's episode with Jolene Blaylock running around in the Space Slut workout gear in heat just about had me blowing out a zipper gasket.
God--is she the hottest Trek babe ever or what?

Venom
21-05-2003, 18:36:32
Enterpoop finale tonight.

Sir Penguin
21-05-2003, 19:07:39
Own goal. They didn't air the last three episodes so that people would buy the DVD. Plus, because the last one has Nathan Fillion's naked ass. Nobody wants to see that on TV.

About Enterprise, according to another article on the site I linked above, (spoiler)

A probe from an unknown alien source unleashes a devastating assault upon Earth. Enterprise is recalled, and along the way home Captain Archer acquires information that the perpetrators come from a region of space known as the Delphic Expanse a place where very bizarre things happen, and from which few ships that enter ever return. Starfleet must now decide whether to risk sending the NX-01 into the Delphic Expanse to prevent a possible second attack.

And B&B are going to try to write a 1-season story arc about it.

SP

Venom
21-05-2003, 19:44:04
Doomed to failure, and doomed to a giant ripoff of Voyager and DS9.

Guy
22-05-2003, 12:25:18
Any Firefly is good Firefly, though I'll believe it when I see it. I will pre-order the DVD's.

I don't think I've watched Enterprise since somewhere in the first season.